Microsoft Technology Sr. Application Support Engineer (.Net Core,Azure)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum one of the top 20 Fastest-Growing organisations.
- Investigation and resolution of complex issues
- Code changes, minor enhancements, and new feature implementation.
- Minimum experience of 5 to 9 years in software industry is required.
- Performing incident management, problem management, backup and recovery, configuration management and monitoring, release, and deployment support. L2 Team will work during Hong Kong business hours.
- To carry out maintenance work including investigation and resolution of complex issues, bug-fixing, code changes, and minor enhancements. L3 Team will work during Hong Kong business hours.
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.