Microsoft Technology Solution Architect (.Net)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum one of the top 20 Fastest-Growing organisations.
- Design large-scale solutions using at least one technology stack
- Create solution architecture document on good level with deep technical details
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities:
- Participate in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Directly communicate with customers during solution architecture design or solution implementation activities
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Create and follow personal education plan in the technology stack and solution architecture
- Conduct advisory on creation of personal education plan for colleagues
- Minimum experience of 12+yrs in IT Industry
- 5+ years’ experience developing relational and non-relational data storages;
- 5+ years’ experience in team leadership;
- 3+ years' experience in project management and direct customer communications;
- Strong development background with the development platform (.NET, Microservices, Cloud – AWS/Azure);
- Strong background using various libraries, framework and patterns in particular technology stack;
- Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST, SOAP and/or ESB);
- Proven knowledge of cloud technologies and migration strategies. Experience in building cloud-native solutions;
- Strong experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods (SCRUM & RUP);
- Deep expertise in solution architecture, web application architecture, web services architectures, relational and non-relational data storage specific, web application front-end and/or back-end architecture, solution cross-cutting concerns (security, monitoring, caching, etc.
- Strong understanding of mission critical application architecture design, scalable application architecture design, high performance application architecture design
- Strong expertise in architectural styles, enterprise architecture patterns, integration patterns, development patterns, architecture artifacts and deliverables, · solution architecture design approaches and practices,change management processes
- Understand performance issues and approaches to address them systematically
- Strong Leadership and communications, proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement;
- Experience in customer site assignments, ability to communicate message to customer representatives, listen and manage their concerns;
- .Net Core
- ASP.Net MVC
- Azure Services
- Design Patterns
- AWS cloud services
- Cloud Formation
- Microservice architecture
- Authentication and Authorization Concepts
- Azure Cloud Services
- Azure Active Directory B2C
- NoSQL Databases
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.