Microsoft Technology Senior Software Engineer (.Net Core and Azure)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Minimum experience of 5-10 years in software industry.
- Strong experience in ASP.Net Core, Asp.Net Web API, EF Core with LINQ, C#, T-SQL / Stored Procedure
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure Services (Redis Cache, Azure Search, Logic Apps , AAD & Graph API & Application Insights)
- Experience in developing RESTAPIs.
- Must have experience on SCM platforms like GIT, TFS
- Good at Data structure and Algorithms.
- Experience in Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- ASP.Net Core
- Asp.Net Web API
- Entity Framework Core with LINQ
- T-SQL / Stored Procedure
- Azure Services (Redis Cache, Azure Search, Logic Apps , AAD & Graph API & Application Insights)"
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.