Lead Systems Engineer (Cloud AWS)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Responsible for fault-tolerance, high-availability, scalability, and security on AWS Infrastructure and Platform,
- Responsible for implementation of CI/CD pipelines with automated build and test systems.
- Responsible for Production Deployment using Multiple Deployment Strategies.
- Responsible for Automating the AWS Infrastructure and Platform Deployment with Infrastructure as a Code.
- Responsible for Automating System Configurations using Configuration Management Tools.
- Good Understanding & implementation of Microservices Concepts and Best Practices
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- Able to learn the services used in the environment quickly.
- Minimum 8 years of Experience, with 5 years of Relevant experience in Cloud and DevOps.
- Excellent working experience in Cloud.AWS native services (EC2, LB, VPC, S3, RDS, DMS)
- Working experience with Serverless, Event driven compute services, Lambda, and containerized service such as AWS ECS and EKS
- Working experience working with setup of Primary & DR site, fail-over mechanism, resilience, load balancing
- Excellent knowledge & experience on cloud cost management & reporting
- Must have programming experience in Python, Terraform, Cloud Formation, Packer builds, Jenkins, usage of GIT, Groovy scripting, GitLab, Valve, Terraform
- Capable to evaluate/analyze existing on-prem services and migrate them to Cloud native services
- Excellent knowledge in Cloud monitoring tools such as Cloudwatch, DataDog, Performance insights or similar tools
- Good communication and working with medium sized teams
- Should be able to directly interact with client/ present ideas/ understand requirements etc.,
- Experienced in writing Terraform IAC and setup automated CICD pipelines.
- Working experience with Terraform Sentinel/ Checkov/custom programming language to develop Terratests for the individual modules.
- Capable of writing additional unit tests / a more customizable suite of tests, which take the resource configuration to validate the code.
- Cloud AWS
- DevOps Containers
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.