Lead Staffing Specialist
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Ability to follow staffing processes and to suggest improvements
- Ability to coordinate activities of small staffing team (1 and more ppl)
- Takes ownership for staffing new opportunities.
- Possesses functional knowledge of Staffing core business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background.
- Expected to implement and improve specific procedures for resolution of complex Staffing issues and/or conflicts as well as is able to maintain optimal working relationships.
- Ability to provide detailed reports on current staffing status.
- Professional knowledge obtained during work or as a result of the completion of courses, used in the company, enabling to work independently
- Deep knowledge in Staffing tools, ability to use a different kind of additional reports, can share his knowledge to others.
- Key contributor to improve Staffing processes, designing processes, methods based on medium to long-term objectives
- Overall experience required is 11 to 18 years and minimum 4+years in Staffing.
- Expert in Staffing techniques and tools.
- Expert opinion on the current workforce landscape. Outstanding negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Diagnoses the causes of problems in his/her work and takes preventive measures for the future. Uses his/her best efforts to support others in solving their problems
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.