Lead Software Engineer (GOLANG, AWS)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- To deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Use infrastructure tools such as k8s, terraform, docker, helm charts
- Implement monitoring, logging and alerting
- Should have 8 to 12 years of overall expereince.
- Must be able to build APIs using modern tools such as GoLang
- Should have experience deploying production applications (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility and API design, you have some knowledge of GraphQL.
- Should have some exposure to front-end technologies such as React, CSS, Redux, or Webpack
- Have a high bar for user experience quality
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Should have strong communication skills
nice to have
- Nodejs , ES6, Node.js, TypeScript,, Graph QL, SQL, NoSQL, Jest
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.