Lead Java Full Stack Engineer with Angular
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Maintenance and support of IQ product in Identity Management system
- Incidents triage and refinement, management
- Incidents troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Bug fixing, and verification
- Unit tests coverage, and automation
- Establishing tools to track and control SLA
- Helping triaging incoming requests
- Supporting deployment process including hotfix releases
- Interacting with new feature development teams in terms of cross-team knowledge sharing
- Creating documentation
- Running change management process
- Negotiating with other levels of support service on the client's side;
- Day-to-day leadership of the engineering team
- Minimum experience required is 9 to 15 years in Java development.
- Proven track of history running Support Service with the committed SLAs from engineering standpoint
- Hands on experience working with incident management process;
- Profound understanding of ITIL processes
- Solid knowledge in Metrics & KPIs
- Proven track of history working with Java software development
- Advanced understanding of Angular
- Profound understanding of engineering excellence principles and practices
- Hands on experience leading large-scale technical team on program level
- Advanced experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Advanced experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques
- Great communication skills
nice to have
- Knowledge of IAM
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics
- Good understanding of AI and Machine Learning principles
- IAM Knowledge
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.