Lead Java Engineer with DS Algo, Microservices
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Collaborate with product owners and architects on making design decisions
- Develop end user application with high scalability and high throughput
- Provide technical and design guidance and create standards
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software development processes
- Expertise in designing enterprise applications
- 8-12 years of experience in Java and open source frameworks in Java like Spring and knowledge of multithreaded applications.
- Hands on knowledge of backend coding and has good knowledge on data structures and algorithms.
- Has at least 3 years experience in working with microservices and distributed computing based architectures at high scale.
- Has worked on creating and integrating with APIs in REST, SOAP protocols and has exposure to working with binary payloads using Thrift or gRPC RPC framework.
- Has working experience and knowledge in Object oriented programming and good exposure to various core(Gang of four) and enterprise design patterns.
- Has experience on GIT or similar repository management and experience in monorepos would be good.
- Has experience on resiliency (throttling, circuit breaker, bulk heading etc.) and error handling, profiling CPU/Memory of applications.
- Has experience in alerts and monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, Splunk, Graphite and being able to debug through logs and dashboards.
- Excellent in communication and has good experience in collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders. This role requires working with various external parties and having very good English communication is a MUST.
- Nice to have Spring Security knowledge.
- Preferred having experience in Travel & Hospitality domain.
nice to have
- Spring security
- DS Algo
- Spring boot
- REST API
- Design Pattern
- Problem Solving
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.