Lead Engineer - Salesforce Primary Cloud
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Collaborate closely with EPAM Business Leaders and Consultants throughout the sales process, including solution definition, pre-sales, demos, estimating, and project planning.
- Serve as a technical advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts, conducting regular Salesforce Audits and Discovery Phases focused on system performance, scalability, and security.
- Lead technical design sessions and document technical solutions that align with client business objectives.
- Determine the Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage in the customer's architecture landscape, based on product knowledge, industry experience, industry standard EA frameworks, and Salesforce EA methodologies.
- Manage the design, development, integrations, and deployment of scalable and well-documented solutions on the Salesforce platform for global companies with multiple locations and entities.
- Conduct routine reviews of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and adoption.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce technology and AppExchange tools.
- Participate in practice activities, such as POC development, building accelerators, mentoring and coaching other developers, and other relevant tasks.
- 8 to 14 years of experience in software development field
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce, responsible for delivering Salesforce.com multiple complex solutions for global customers
- Proven experience across various Salesforce Clouds, preferably Sales & Service
- Genuine passion for Salesforce and a desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Ability to leverage out-of-the-box solutions and configurations (workflow rules, process builder, flows, data security, validations)
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL, LWC, and APIs
- Good understanding of Salesforce communities (Customer communities, Employee communities, Partner communities)
- Hands-on experience defining and implementing a data sharing model (custom sharing and sharing calculations)
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with asynchronous apex (Queueable Apex, Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, Future Methods)
- Nice to have experience in Health Cloud
- Solid experience in software version control (GIT) and continuous integration (CI/CD practices)
- Agile development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Openness to code reviews and pair programming
- field services
- Lightning Web Components
- Sales Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Health Cloud
- Einstein Analystics
- Salesforce Integration
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.