Lead Engineer - React. Native
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Need a strong REACT NATIVE, Web & mobile developer who can develop mobile app & the web app, understanding mobile app security will be plus.
- We are looking at getting a front-end developer with 8 to 12 years of experience
- Proven experience in React Native, preferably react-native-web, integrating APIs with Front end
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proven experience on how to install third party plugins like camera, async storage, filesystem, map
- Have strong experience in integrating with REST API services using fetch, XMLHttpRequest and axios library
- Good knowledge on React Native flex box and flex properties and have experience in building responsive UI
- Required experience with SQL database applications such as Postgres or MySQL, etc. Should have experience in data manipulation
- Familiar with react native build commands and environments. Who knows how to build and run the app on android and iOS
- Understanding the user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good to have experience in html and CSS
- Good to have experience in Azure services and Functions Challenge the UX design for the betterment of the product.
- REST API
- Unit Testing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.