Lead Engineer - React.Js
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams for developing user interface components.
- Work with UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to get the complete requirements and designs
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
- Identify reusable components and build/update component library avoiding duplicate code
- Translate designs and wireframes to produce quality code adhering to performance, readability, reusability best practices
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive UIs for the web
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Participate in scrum team activities
- Having 8-12 years of experience
- Knowledge of functional and Object oriented programming
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS is a must
- Hands-on experience in Redux
- Hands-on experience in GraphQL, Apollo
- Experience with common FrontEnd tools like Webpack, gulp, npm, babel, etc.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs
- Adept in writing Unit Tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You are also proficient in using predictable state container like Redux in React.js applications.
- Preferred experience in Energy/Financial domain.
- REST API
- Unit Testing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.