Lead Engineer - Azure Spark Engineer
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Minimum experience required is 8 to 12 years.
- To work in capacity of Azure Databricks, Python, Pyspark.
- Thoughtful leader on Data Lake, Data Warehouse and Integration strategy, BI technologies, Data Governance and service lifecycle management.
- Develop, Drive & Maintain Data Integration Roadmap and best practices.
- Overall responsibility of all technical business requirements gathering, deliverables and implementation.
- Deliver integration solution architecture and high to low-level designs for Data Solution.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing scripts for custom ETL processes and automation in Azure data factory, Azure databricks, Python, Pyspark etc.
- Coordinating/guiding engineering teams during design & development.
- Provide assistance in developing strategies for integrating data from various SaaS applications.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing stored procedures/functions and leveraging it ETL packages/workflows
- Expertise in Cloud related Big Data integration and infrastructure techstack using Azure Databricks & Apache Spark framework
- Well-versed with scripting languages Python
- Well versed with Data Orchestration/ETL tools like Streamsets.
- Preferred experience in Energy/Travel & Hospitality/BFSI domain.
- Big Data
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Data factory
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.