Lead Data Quality Automation Engineer
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Understanding of data model, ETL architecture
- Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test plans, including component, assembly, product, performance
- Drive improvements in design test framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases (for A3)
- The ability to work closely with developers, program managers and other test teams, to ensure the quality of the owned components
- Should have 7yrs - 12 years of Automation testing with Data base hands on experience
- Min 2 Years’ experience in Python scripting, capable of designing automation framework (For A3)
- Should have min 1yrs experience working in AWS/Azure cloud
- Good knowledge of MS SQL/Oracle
- Framework: Pytest, Selenium
- Good experience in Regulatory Reporting and Data Warehousing
- Hans on experience in Unix and Axiom tools
- Experience w.r.t any of the test management tool & defect tracking
- Good to have: ETL Testing, BigData understanding
- Preferred experience on Travel & Hospitality/ BFSI domain.
- Data Quality Engineer
- Automation Testing
- SQL Databases
- ETL/Big Data
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.