Lead Camunda Engineer
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Design and implement Camunda-based solutions using BPMN 2.0, DMN, and CMMN.
- Develop Microservices using Java Springboot and RabbitMQ.
- Optimize performance for microservices and Camunda Process Engine.
- Ensure proper error handling strategies are in place.
- Design event-driven systems.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Camunda Database and Rest APIs.
- Develop data archival strategy for Camunda tables.
- Understand event and service mesh.
- Have a conceptual understanding of security, vulnerabilities, load balancing, clustering, throughput, cloud, caching, and API patterns.
- Lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
- Collaborate with internal and external technology teams.
- 8+ years of experience in Camunda implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of Camunda Process Engine, BPMN 2.0, DMN, CMMN.
- Hands-on experience with Microservices development using Java Springboot and RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of J2EE and performance optimization experience for microservices and Camunda Process Engine.
- In-depth knowledge of error handling strategies in Camunda and microservices.
- In-depth knowledge of the Camunda Database and Rest APIs.
- Experience in data archival strategy for Camunda tables.
- Knowledge of event and service mesh.
- Conceptual understanding of security, vulnerabilities, load balancing, clustering, throughput, cloud, caching.
- Experience in API patterns, scaling, and resiliency architecture.
- Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead cross-team collaboration and partnerships across a variety of internal and external technology teams.
- Camunda BPM
- REST API
- Spring Boot
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.