Java Solution Architect with REST & Spring Boot
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Develop software solutions using Java technologies
- Collaborate with team members to analyze business requirements and develop effective technical solutions
- Ensure that solutions meet the organization's standards and goals
- Oversee the implementation of solutions
- Provide guidance and support to development teams
- Ensure that solutions are scalable, reliable, and maintainable
- Ensure that solutions are compliant with security and data protection regulations
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools that can improve the development process
- A minimum of 10-17 years of experience in Java development.
- Extensive experience with Java 8 or Java 11
- Experience with Java EE Development and REST
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices (preferably Jenkins)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, DSDM)
- Working experience with products JIRA, Bitbucket
- Hands on experience on Spring Core and Spring MVC
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Hibernate
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience in BFSI domain is preferred.
nice to have
- JMS, ActiveMQ
- Java 8 or Java 11
- Spring Core / Spring MVC
- Rest services
- Scrum, DSDM
- JIRA, Bitbucket
- Hibernate 5+
- XML technologies
- Unit and mock testing (Mockito, PowerMock)
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.