Java Solution Architect with Azure, Microservices
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to gather requirements and design Java-based solutions.
- Serve as a technical liaison between clients and internal teams.
- Help build and expand the team by identifying and hiring top technical talent.
- Architect, design, and develop high-quality, scalable, and secure software systems using Java, Microservices, and Azure technologies.
- Ensure the adherence to coding standards, design patterns, and best practices.
- Review, test, and debug code written by team members.
- Design and optimize database architecture.
- Schedule product releases and document development phases.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience in software development.
- Extensive hands-on development experience with Java, Spring Boot, Microservices architecture.
- Hands on experience on Azure technology.
- In-depth understanding of front-end technologies such as CSS, HTML5, and REACT.
- Strong expertise in design patterns and their implementation in software solutions.
- Familiarity with code quality tools and code review processes.
- Experience with Strangler pattern.
- Strong understanding of software security best practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in documentation and release management.
- Solution Architect
- Cloud Native
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.