Java Developer - DS Algo, AWS
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Work closely with product owners and architects to make design decisions.
- Develop end-user applications with high scalability and throughput.
- Provide technical and design guidance, and establish standards.
- Optimize and improve software development processes.
- Expertise in designing enterprise applications.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the software industry.
- Proficient in Java8, Data structures, Algorithms, Spring Boot, Microservices, Rest API, Design Patterns, Problem Solving & Knowledge of any cloud.
- Strong understanding & mastery of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong experience with AWS and open-source tools.
- Deep understanding of Kafka and streaming.
- Experience with automated testing and engineering excellence practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Independent and takes ownership of business problems and technical solutions.
- Good knowledge and experience with security constructs.
- Knowledge of common design patterns and principles.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and work with Kotlin.
nice to have
- Experience with Kotlin
- DS Algo
- Rest API, Design Pattern
- Junit, Docker, Kubernetes
- Databricks Problem Solving
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.