Intelligent Automation Sr.Engineer Appian BPM Suite
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Design and develop technical solutions on the Appian BPM Suite based on the requirements gathered.
- Design integration requirements with other third-party platforms.
- Manage and self-organize to accomplish their own work
- Participate in sprint planning and estimation, breaking down user stories into pieces as needed
- Use design and coding best practices to build high-quality components and solutions
- Perform unit, integration, performance testing
- Participate in peer level code reviews
- Proactively identify the issues and collaborate with team to solve them
- Follow and promotes best practices
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Enablement, and Design teams to assist with Data-related technical issues and support their Data infrastructure needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 5+ years of overall experience in support of information technology computer systems and databases.
- 5+ years overall experience as a developer with exposure to multiple technology platforms, including Java/J2EE etc.
- 3+ years of Appian development experience
- Experience on Appian BPM platform, mainly on specific Appian components such as CDTs, process designers, and interfaces building
- Proficiency understanding of SAIL language
- Demonstrate databases knowledge and experience is a must
- Knowledge about Appian Admin configuration and integrations
- Experience with Webservices, BPM and Agile framework
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Appian L1,L2 certification
- Fluency in English
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.