GCP Data Architect
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Set the architectural direction underpinning the Data Strategy
- Drive adoption of the target data architecture
- Establish data architecture frameworks, standards and patterns that ensure consistent storage, consumption and usage of data consistent with the Architecture principles
- Lead the scoping, and initial pre-project design of candidate data projects to support the Cloud based data strategy
- As a key member of the team, work within the Group Architecture Function to establish effective governance processes for the refresh of core architecture artifacts.
- Provide data architecture and data technology related subject matter expertise. Perform regular horizon scanning to identify and raise awareness of new and emerging data-related industry trends, technologies and regulatory changes
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to educate and raise awareness of the target data architecture and helping to champion the move to a data-centric approach
- Prepare, present and effectively communicate on data architecture issues and trends to senior forums and management committees
- Overall 10 to 16 years of working in Data focused roles is required
- Should have 5+ years as a Data Architect
- Should have 10+ years in financial services with deep expertise in at least one functional area
- Must have experienced user of enterprise Data modelling tools e.g. PowerDesigner, Vault2
- Hands on experience on GCP migrations and next-gen Data architecture solutions e.g. Data Mesh
- Should have exposure to Data Products, covering both Data modelling and technical design
- Must have demonstrable experience with Data Governance and with Data architecture concepts
- Should have extensive agile experience
- Experience in Financial domain is preferred.
- Data Governance
- Data Modeling
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.