Digital Engagement Sr. Software Engineer - VueJS
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Development of product features
- Will be responsible to write UI-autotests using JS-frameworks for regression testing purposes
- Will be responsible for maintenance of this regression test pack and stable run as part of CI/CD flow
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Software industry.
- Hands on experience on Vue.js
- Work understanding of HTML & CSS
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience is a big plus.
- Experience with UI tests automation or with any test framework is a plus
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.