Digital Engagement Sr.Software Engineer Sitecore
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- 5+ years of Hands on experience in Sitecore development
- Extensive working experience in Sitecore SXA
- Strong development skills in Sitecore layouts, components
- Must have done at least 2 Sitecore enterprise implementations in the capacity of individual contributor
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore Architecture and Design, Common API Classes and Security Model
- Should be able to connect to third party API's from Sitecore components and show the content on the pages
- Should be able to convert HTML provided by UI developers into Sitecore components
- Should have developed cross platform web applications that is supported across multiple devices using HTML5
- Should have experience in developing large sites with the help of Sitecore content and website management system
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework and Proficient in ASP.net, MVC .Net, C# .Net
- Ensure design/architecture meets internal/client recommended standards
- Perform regular code/design reviews
- Worked with ORMs in Sitecore solutions such as Glass Mapper
- Worked with TDS in Sitecore solutions
- Understanding of SCRUM and Agile Methodologies along with knowledge of Project Tracking Tools like Azure board
- Sitecore CMS on the backend
- MVC front end (no UI framework)
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.