Digital Engagement Sr. SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Hybris
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- 4+ years of strong SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) platform knowledge, including experience with versions released in the last 1-2 years.
- Solid understanding of software development principles.
- Proficient in object oriented (OO) analysis and design.
- Hands-on experience in development functionality accompanied by unit tests, integration tests, etc.
- Familiar with RDBMS including ORM, SQL, etc.
- Extensive experience in building either SOA applications or integrating systems with many 3rd party dependencies via RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of the full development lifecycle process from discovery to rollout.
- Experience of delivering enterprise-grade solutions, including having fully participated in and successfully delivered at least 1 project end-to-end.
- Experience working in Agile development teams.
- Certified by SAP in SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Proficient in English.
- B1 level - Able to read, write, & speak almost fluently
- Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud based on Microsoft Azure (CCv2) is highly desirable.
- Experience upgrading SAP Commerce Cloud solutions in production to newer versions of SAP Commerce Cloud is highly desirable.
- Experience with SAP Spartacus front-end (Angular) is highly desirable.
- Experience migrating SAP Commerce Cloud solutions in production from on-premise or from SAP private cloud (CCv1) to Microsoft Azure (CCv2) is highly desirable.
- Experience with the broader SAP Customer Experience (SAP CX) portfolio is a nice to have.
- Collaborative, team-based approach.
- Able to communicate effectively to other member of the project team.
- SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- Java 11
- Spring Framework
- Spring Core
- Spring MVC
- Spring Security
- Spring Integration
- Spring Boot
- Apache Solr
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.