Digital Engagement Solution Architect (Sitecore)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a medium to large team using agile methodology
- Ability to manage and consult complex, large projects successfully
- Experience in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents
- Exceptional client-facing communication skills, including telephone and in-person presentations
- Ability to adapt and pick-up new technologies
- 8+ years hands on experience in Sitecore Development
- 2+ year of experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience in an architecture role, ability to gain trust with clients and take their projects to the next level
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture patterns
- Solid experience in Sitecore implementations, Sitecore certification
- Experience working with a Headless CMS
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC/.Net Core
- SOLID principles and secure coding practices
- Familiarity with content lifecycle
- Understanding of cloud-native architecture, API-first development, and microservices
- Understanding of web accessibility guidelines, web analytics, and SEO
- Experience of working & designing with public clouds (Azure Cloud, AWS, GCP)
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles, delivering solutions within defined time frames
- Knowledge and experience of applying various design patterns, architecture tactics in practice
- Desire to participate in project planning, design review, and architectural meetings
- Readiness for Business trips
- ASP .net
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.