Digital Engagement Lead Software Engineer Sitecore
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- 8+ years of hands on experience in Sitecore development
- Extensive working experience in Sitecore SXA
- Strong development skills in Sitecore layouts, components
- Must have done at least 2 Sitecore enterprise implementations in the capacity of individual contributor
- Deep knowledge of Sitecore Architecture and Design, Common API Classes and Security Model
- Should be able to connect to third party API's from Sitecore components and show the content on the pages
- Should be able to convert HTML provided by UI developers into Sitecore components
- Should have developed cross platform web applications that is supported across multiple devices using HTML5
- Should have experience in developing large sites with the help of Sitecore content and website management system
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework and Proficient in ASP.net, MVC .Net, C# .Net
- Ensure design/architecture meets internal/client recommended standards
- Perform regular code/design reviews
- Worked with ORMs in Sitecore solutions such as Glass Mapper
- Worked with TDS in Sitecore solutions
- Understanding of SCRUM and Agile Methodologies along with knowledge of Project Tracking Tools like Azure board
- Sitecore CMS on the backend
- MVC front end (no UI framework)
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.