Digital Engagement Lead Designer - UX
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organisation.
- We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- User Experience designer to design solutions for web and mobile applications that align user needs with business goals, demonstrating a strong understanding of interaction design principles, standards, and concepts.
- Who knows how to solve business and user problems and knows the advantages, disadvantages, and best application of methods.
- Should be able to provide a fresh perspective on existing solutions and resolve user interaction problems in creative ways.
- Constructs compelling artifacts (Personas, IA, wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows storyboards, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience in designing and conducting user testing such as usability A/B testing, using appropriate user design testing
- Design workflows that work on multiple devices and platforms including mobile, tablet, and browser interfaces.
- Designing UX that supports customers’ goals and behaviors
- UX Design having hands on experience conducting Discovery, Research, UX Design, Design Systems, Usability Testing, building high quality design research artefacts, Design Portfolio is a must.
- 9+ years related UX Designer work experience or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong portfolio of design projects showcasing the problem-solving skills
- Experience working with or on an innovative, creative, team/organization.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Possess a solid grasp of human-centered design.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to communicate design ideas clearly and effectively, and solutions to customers, teams, and stakeholders.
- Help teammates, share knowledge, and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about UX/UI/CX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma, AdobeXd, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- UX Designing
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.