Digital Engagement IOS Solution Architect
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- To review code, project output and ensure compliance to industry best practices.
- To assist the client, customers in explaining and applying enterprise solutions on mixed mobile platforms.
- To perform the setup and troubleshoot applications to help fix bugs and functional issues.
- To create the required web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for several mobile platforms (preferably IOS).
- To understand the client necessities, create solution requirement documents and perform the product development and launching the mobility solution solutions.
- To analyzer the business requests and completing plan and development in agreement with consumer business needs.
- To collaborate on bigger projects and working with global project teams to deliver solutions that match the quality parameters.
- To ensure broad compliance with delivery brilliance procedures at consumers and be able to contribute for their sustained developments.
- To ensure suitable regularity of mobile solutions, structures and solutions architecture across multiple projects, as applicable.
- To take part in aligning the vision and technology roadmap for mobile solutions that operate within the section approach and assumes responsibility for problems of software and IT developments for implementing this roadmap.
- To develop, the technology standards for both mobile hardware and software. (approximating, architecture, development platform, design, progress, testing, engagement).
- To direct strategy and reliability among system elements as they are advanced; identify when crossing point influences which might occur and providing an early solution to avoid issues."
- Required experience of 9 to 15 years.
- Strong experience in building native IOS applications.
- Proficiency with some, but not necessarily all, of the standard mobile development tools and languages including Objective-C, Cordova, React Native.
- iOS - Storyboards , Auto layouts, ARC , Custom Protocols , Notifications , GCD , Operations , Provisioning , Media / Animations / gestures / sensors.
- Expertise on Objective-C, Swift, XML, SOAP, JSON, XCode, iOS SDK, XCode Instruments, Memory Management, ARC CoreData, SQLite, GCD NSOperation, Objective-C threads.
- Knowledge of platform specific standards and paradigms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and experience in designing for maximum cross-platform reusability.
- Strong understanding of commonly used design patterns, MVC, MVVM, Viper and Object-Oriented development concepts.
- Ability to perform in- depth code reviews, and architect an application/solution end-to-end.
- Ability to provide estimations based on different delivery models.
- Facilitate and lead in the evaluation and selection of commercial-off-the-shelf product evaluation, frameworks and open-source platforms.
- Ensuring suitable regularity of mobile solutions, structures and solutions architecture across multiple projects, as applicable.
- Assist the client, customers in explaining and giving enterprise solutions on mixed mobile platform."
- Objective C
- Design Patterns
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.