Delivery Management Organization Delivery Manager
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Participate in new Business Development
- Deliver customer projects successfully
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with EPAM process and methodologies
- Address Customer issues during an engagement in cooperation with the Account Manager
- Make sure that the customer executes their responsibilities on the engagements
- Identify and Manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Prepare engagement revenue and resource forecasts
- Prepare engagement timesheets and billing information
- Prepare weekly/monthly engagement reports
- Prepare estimations on time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully Implement projects; develop the project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Assist in analyzing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions"
- Minimum experience required is 10-16 years in software industry.
- Strong understanding of software development; Java/MS.Net/Big Data background is a must
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Very Good experience in Solution Architecture/ Technical architecture , CI/ CD and ENG/ Coding best practices (along with tools used in the projects)
- Around 5 years of experience working in Product Development
- Strong experience of executing projects in Agile Methodology
- Hands on Coding ( DM1 only)
- 6+ years’ project management experience with end-to-end delivery
- Strong people Management skills
- Understanding and Involvement in Account/ Project P&L , Revenue , Margin"
- Big Data
- People Management
- Product Management
- P&L Management
- Solution Architecture
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.