Data & Analytics Sr. Engineer - Power BI
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Overall 5-10 years’ experience and 4+ years’ experience as a PowerBI developer using the Microsoft BI stack e.g. SQL Server database, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI
- Very strong SQL skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions and stored procedures
- Experience in designing ETL processes including knowledge of data warehousing strategies and theories
- Build dashboards, reports and cubes using SQL, MDX, DAX, Power BI or other visualisation tools
- Develop new or maintain and improve existing ETL processes
- Power BI
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.