Cloud Technology Consultant - Azure or AWS or GCP
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution based on cloud platform
- Enable cloud journey, analyses TCO and create a business case, make the Cloud dream become reality by leveraging Cloud Adoption Framework
- Create a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation, and operations
- Analyze existing application and IT services portfolios, develop asset migration, transformation, and automation roadmap
- Conduct architecture review / audit and create review / audit reports
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live”
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices on Cloud
- Serve as an evangelist, consult, and provide technical guidance on cloud solutions design, build, governance, security, operations, and cost control best practices
- Should have minimum overall experience of 12 years.
- Multi-tier distributed architecture experience within IT consulting, IT operations, application development or support which includes migrating, architecting, operating cloud-based solutions, or experience transforming legacy IT solutions, and working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience architecting, designing, migrating workloads to the cloud (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Cloud native design and implementation experience.
- Depth in various migration techniques such as rehost, refactor, re-architect, re-platform, repurchase, etc
- Fluency with design of deployment, configuration management automation (CI/CD), security automation (SAST/DAST), IT operations automation (AIOps) for different workload’s types
- Experience with highly scalable, performant and mission critical architectures; cloud migration approaches and tools
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in modern cloud architecture and history of successful implementation of complex cloud solution
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver on commitments
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Cloud certifications are expected – Azure, AWS or GCP
- Cloud Architecture
- Experience in Consulting
- Cloud-based solutions
- Cloud design patterns
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.