Cloud & DevOps Systems Architect Cloud.AWS
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Apply technical knowledge and client insights to create a migration and modernization roadmap with client using the Well Architected framework. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies
- Ensure all solutions leverage the design and operations guidance according to the Well-Architected framework across all pillars, including performance efficiency, security, operational excellence, reliability, and cost optimization.
- Run Architectural Design Sessions to build plan for implementing solution -governing design in line with client business goals and their technical environment. Outcome is consensus on solution design and next steps toward production.
- Develop deep relationships with key client IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Be the Voice of the client/customer; Share insights and best practices and connect with Engineering teams to remove blockers.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to prove the value of implementation of AWS technologies.
- Collaborate with others in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the AWS.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community.
- Be an AWS evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities.
- Build and grow Architect/Engineer communities by driving activities including Workshops, Tech-Talks, Technical Blogging.
- Minimum experience of 10-16 years in software industry.
- Proficiency in design and architecture implementation of cloud-based solution (AWS).
- Deep understanding/Strong experience of fundamental services on AWS like Compute, Network, Database, Security, Management & Observability.
- Deep understanding/Strong experience of DevOps framework, tools and metrics for build, test and deployment automation – Configuration Management, scalable mode of infrastructure deployment and best practices.
- Deep understanding/Strong experience on Infrastructure as Code (Terraform/Cloud Formation/AWS CDK)
- Deep understanding/Strong experience on Docker/Kubernetes
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of AWS Cloud and/or hybrid computing environments. (Required)
- Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. (Required)
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies (Required)
- Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, Administrators and Developers) (Required)
- Configuration Management (Ansible/Puppet/Salt)
- Deep understanding/Strong experience of Scripting (Python, Shell, Go)
- Previous Application Development (Java/.Net) or System Administration experience (Linux, Windows, DBA, Storage, Networking)
- Strong experience with project management methodologies and frameworks (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Can create system architecture documentation, work/feature-breakdown structure document and other related artifacts with deep technical details
- Cloud AWS
- System Architect
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.