Cloud & DevOps Lead Systems Engineer (Cloud.Azure)
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum one of the top 20 Fastest-Growing organisations.
- This resource will be working closely with the Cloud Architect to take defined requirements and lead the development of the necessary automation elements to deploy production workloads to our cloud environment
- First Tier support for internal and external users
- Create Azure ARM templates, PowerShell DSC and PowerShell
- Be responsible for Disaster recovery, backups/restores of Azure Resources Configurations (ARM Templates), Virtual Machines and Storage Accounts
- Be responsible to create Azure Automation configuration and runbook development
- Design, install, configure and maintain cloud resources and develop recovery strategies for all systems
- Monitor and evaluate to ensure timely upgrades and additions of IaaS/PaaS and software to meet growth requirements
- Should have minimum 8-12 years of experience in software industry
- Hands on experience in Kubernetes
- Able to write Docker file
- Able to write Terraform
- Hands on experience in any Scripting - Bash/Shell Scripting/Python
- Linux experience is required.
- Required experience in CI/CD from the scratch
- Cloud Azure
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.