Business Analysis Senior Technical Business Analyst
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Minimum experience required is 6 to 9 years.
- Should have SDLC experience in most Agile frameworks like SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe. Must have worked as a Liaison between Development and Business partners.
- List Business Requirements and Translate into User Stories in order to deliver the requirements to the team with all the required inputs and detailed requirement information.
- Must have experience in working directly with Client / Business stakeholders for; Requirements Elicitation, Propose Feasible Functional Solutions, Support Acceptance Testing, get Client Buy-in and Conflict Handling. A trusted advisor to Client / Business stakeholders. Create comprehensive functional requirements in the form of User Stories and prioritized them for all Backlog grooming and Sprint Planning meetings
- Must have experience in working with different estimation techniques and facilitate team to collect the estimates by explaining the requirements against each sprint and release level with the knowledge of system and various estimation techniques considering the pros/cons and limitations
- Must have experience in working with clearly explained and helped to follow how to ensure transparency with all the release time lines, features and scope for both Product Owner and Development Manager from business, which artifacts and their purpose are required and how to deal with it by creating the confluence reference
- Must have experience in handling the continuous scope changes considering business priority and technical priorities with help of different prioritization techniques
- Must have experience in capturing the requirements and maintaining the required documentation such as BRD, FSD/FDN/FRD, SRS using word/excel or any other requirement management tools (Confluence, TFS etc...)
- Should have experience in any leading business domain; preferably Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Supply chain, Ecommerce
- Should have experience in handling partner UATs, reviewing QA artifacts
- Should have experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
- Must have experience in clearly communicates requirement ambiguity, functional and technical dependencies, issues with scope, challenges in completing the scope as per the release timelines, rephase requirement discussion interview questions in order to be sure that the question got right by relying on facts, not on emotions;
- Business Analysis
- User Stories
- Data Modeling
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.