Business Analysis Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Conduct analysis which includes problem formulation, data gathering, requirement specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of client’s data structures and metrices, advocating for changes wherever needed.
- Creation of report prototypes and determine the specific DataMart requirements with respect to each report.
- Should be able to drive the data discussion and do feasibility study for a given business requirement in terms of data.
- Conduct analysis which includes problem formulation, data gathering, requirement specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations
- Minimum experience required is 9 to 14 years.
- Solve complex analysis problems using advanced analytical methods
- Strong experience on managing data warehousing, ETL and/or data analytics projects. Should be able to work with large and complex datasets. Solve complex analysis problems using advanced analytical methods.
- Knowledge of different data structures and technologies.
- Strong experience on managing data warehousing, ETL and/or data analytics projects Should be able to work with large and complex datasets
- Knowledge of different data structures and technology trends on data
- Should have knowledge and experience of working with at least one data warehouse platform
- Proficiency in SQL or other query languages, deep experience, and strengths to develop complex queries
- Should be able to do data profiling work and derive proper insights from a given system
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools (Qlik Sense, Tableau etc.)
- Should be able to create data flows and create understandable and implantable transformation rules
- Should have working experience in creating data models(dimensional models) for the Datawarehouse. Business Analysis experience 100%
- Critical thinking and solutioning capability.
- Strong experience in IT consulting and business analysis - process definition, requirements gathering and elicitation, Proficiency in writing BRD,FSD and use stories , user story decomposition and ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously, able to lead implementations and work as part of a team
- Good understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Excellent organization and communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both the business and technology at any level
- Creating sequence diagrams, preparing data model and use cases for the most complex stories
- Supporting development team during design and implementation of business requirements
- Ability to work in a distributed team setup (team is distributed among 4 time zone)
nice to have
- Certifications – any Business Analyst certification or Agile CSM, CSPO, Safe Agilist certifications
- Able to self-manage, work without supervision, and check his/her own work thoroughly
- Experience as Scrum Master or Project Manager or PMO analyst
- Onsite client location experience (Domestic / international)
- Development experience in at least one scripting language (Python, PHP, Perl, etc.)
- Experience in any of the statistical analysis tool (R, Python etc.)
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Data Profiling
- Data Model
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.