API Integration Solution Architect - Mulesoft
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- We are looking for a passionate Integration Architect to join our team.
- Architect will be responsible to provide technical leadership in complex environments and translate business requirements into scalable integration solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Should communicate with peers across multiple technology disciplines, communicate team and organizational architectural approaches, help define digital platform strategy, coach new team members and developers.
- 10-15 years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of experience in implementing complex integration solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Strong background using JEE and Webservices technologies
- Proficiency in Restful APIs design
- Strong understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of rational databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- MuleSoft Architect Certification
- Experience with other API Management solutions (e.g. Kong, WSO2, Apigee)
- Experience with other Integration and ESB platforms (WSO2, ServiceMix, Tibco)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Neo4j)
- Experience with Cloud Architectures
- Java Certification
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Mulesoft 4.0
- Core Java
- Spring Framework or Spring Boot
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.