API Integration Lead Software Engineer-Mulesoft
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing
- Being a Lead Developer for one of our API Squads, performing a mix of Low Level Design, Development, Code Review and Complex Problem Solving
- Engage with Technical Designers and Solution Architects in formulating the API designs for your Squad, ensuring that Engineering standards and best practice are delivered for the design
- Ensure delivery of your Sprint Commitments to high quality standards with minimal defect leakage
- Support API Engineering Squad engagement with our partner teams – EMS, DevOps COE, Infrastructure etc.
- Help to develop the API Engineering Team knowledge and standards and provide Technical Mentorship to junior team members
- Resolve problems, execute POCs, engage in technical debates and show a genuine interest in your field.
- Should have min 7 to 10 years of Software development experience.
- Should have 5+ years of full stack experience but specializing in delivering high quality, scalable cloud ready API’s with deep knowledge of one modern language
- 3+ Years Core Java, Spring Framework or Spring Boot
- 3+ Years MuleSoft 4
- Strong knowledge of modern CI/CD automation tooling and experience in build and deployment automation excellence
- Excellent knowledge of Source Code Management systems, and optimising use for large software delivery teams
- Good infrastructure knowledge and experience with hybrid-cloud architectures
- Microfocus WebInspect
- REST API
- SOAP UI
- DevOps CI/CD
- Mule ESB
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.