API Integration Lead Software Engineer - Mulesoft
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- The Engineering Lead role is to drive technical work of a team.
- Understand requirements, clarify with BA and data analysts when necessary.
- Together with a scrum master, ensure that work of team members is planned in the most optimal (but still aggressive) manner, to deliver planned result for a sprint/release.
- Understand all details of work of team members, help to resolve issues
- Drive quality into the development process thru technical excellence and Agile development best practices
- Working in a feature team of developers and test engineers, deliver results every sprint in accordance with sprint and release plans; report about activities via agreed project tools, timely report about risks/issues/dependencies, apply efforts to resolve and move the work forward.
- Should have min 8 to 11 years of Software development experience.
- Mulesoft xp is a must
- Ability to work in mixed teams that may include not only EPAM colleagues, but also client’s engineers and managers as well as third-party vendors.
- Proven experience in the Team Lead role
- Solid experience working in Agile projects
- Very strong communication skills.
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.