Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace.
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,300 employees and customers in more than 50 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Create business strategies to successfully achieve client business goals
- Responsibility for leading existing business and driving growth for a portfolio of engagements within global accounts, with direct revenue responsibility of $5-10M along with margin and customer satisfaction goals.
- Partner with Delivery, PreSales and Practices and other Account Managers to develop and execute account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction
- Serve as the engagement architect, responsible for account strategies, and work directly with client’s product, IT and Vendor Management teams to position the engagement and EPAM for success
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Drives business development with the proper information (creation of SOW, RFP responses), tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements and manage renewals within the assigned portfolio
- Develop and oversee delivery approaches:
- Work closely with delivery organization to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model
- Responsible for shaping solutions and properly scoping / pricing engagements, establishing optimal operating models and project team organization in partnership with delivery teams
- Build successful relationships:
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Develop effective relationships with key internal executives, BU heads, Solution SME’s, and Sales and Delivery Leaders
- Serve as the trusted advisor; partner with clients to help craft their product vision and roadmaps and create compelling customer value propositions and strategies that are enabled through our global delivery model
- Minimum 18+years of experience in software industry
- 5 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions
- Experience leading $5M + portfolio as Sales, Engagement Manager, Account Manager
- Experience selling and executing programs including full life-cycle software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support) services
- Thorough understanding of IT principles and practices including the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services. Knowledge of the technical platforms, business models
- Experience in defining, managing and monitoring performance metrics across large scale accounts
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Prior consulting or delivery management background (good to have)
- MBA is preferred
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.