Senior Android Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53464
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Android Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Project technologies and tools
- Android SDK
- 3+ years of Java and Kotlin Android applications development experience
- Eperience with: Java core; Kotlin; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; REST API
- Experience with: Git; Android Studio, Gradle; Jenkins
- Strong desire to write high quality, clean & testable code (TDD, BDD)
- Experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with clean architecture
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components
- Ability to work in a team
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours