Pega Developer DescriptionJob #: 53437
We are looking for an experienced PEGA Developer to come on board and deliver for our global clients in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Engineering
- PEGA CSA (Certified System Architect) or CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) certification is strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of working experience and at least 2 years with PEGA
- PEGA experience: developing and maintaining workflows, debugging, reporting, integration
- Strong analytical skills to perform technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional/technical)
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Experience with technical projects using Agile or Waterfall methodology
- Experience in software development for banking or financial service industry, preferably in a wealth management/private banking environment is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire and flexibility to work as part of a geographically diverse global team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland