Junior DevOps Engineer Mentoring Program DescriptionJob #: 51626
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Are you interested in the IT field and would like to become a DevOps Engineer? Would you like to be part of one of the biggest software development companies in Hungary? Join EPAM Mentoring Program and after 4-6 months you can work on our multinational projects as a full-time Junior DevOps Engineer!
OUR TRAINING WILL COVER
• Amazon Web Services
• Cloud services
• CI /CD
- Has interest in DevOps technologies
- Willing to learn
- Not scared of assisted individual work or ask for help and raise questions
- Able to communicate in English (both in verbal and written form)
What We Offer
- During the mentoring period you will be trained by a senior colleague at least twice a week, that can take place via skype
- During the program you will get access to the EPAM knowledge base and training materials
- Possibility to take part in the projects of the DevOps Engineer team under the supervision of senior colleagues
- Scholarship depends on your performance
- Possible offer for a full time Junior DevOps Engineer position after the mentoring program