Project Manager DescriptionJob #: 51624
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Project Manager, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
The client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality while ensuring timely delivery of customer's business requirements within the specific business initiative/project
- Encourage teams to add the customer value through continuous Improvement
- Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices
- Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers
- Work with risks according to delivery framework
- Be responsible for teams planning for specific initiatives
- Drive release planning with milestones
- Drive releasing to production
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
- Confident project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management
- Solid people management experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours