Technical / Data Analyst DescriptionJob #: 51607
We are looking for an experienced Technical / Data Analyst to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Do data analysis of front-to-back revenue / trade flows across a broad spectrum of products
- Build detailed technical specs off the back of that analysis for our IT development staff
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services
- Experience using a Business Intelligence tool, preferably SAP Business Objects or QlikView
- Familiarity with advanced data analysis concepts and tools. Excel is a must; Alteryx would be advantageous
- General understanding of complex front-to-back transaction data flows across order, booking, risk, and settlement systems
- Familiarity with the Swiss client confidentiality rules and in designing / working with systems which implement them
- Delivery minded able interpret a set of business requirements, and turn them into simple, sensible solutions
- Experienced in application development
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews