IT Researcher DescriptionJob #: 51445
EPAM Systems is a leading global product development and platform engineering services and digital transformation company, that is focused on delivering results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities.
We are committed to recruit, develop, and retain exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work. We believe that each of us makes a difference and contributes to our success and achieving our ambitious goals.
Currently, we are looking for IT Researcher for our Poland offices to make the team even stronger.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Working alongside with our business development directors and HR team, you will be able to contribute to the delivery of the human resource and recruitment strategies and will be engaged in every aspect of the partnership with us and our customers.
As a key member of the team, you will understand hiring managers' requirements. The role involves searching for IT specialists and supporting recruitment processes in terms of other vacancies. For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow into human resources or sales.
- Searching for IT candidates (Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, Testers, Business Analysts, etc.)
- Guiding candidates through the sourcing process
- Keeping database up to date
- Cooperating with internal business stakeholders daily
- Working closely with recruiters, technical interviewers, hiring managers
- Supporting employer branding strategies
- Seeking for new ways/sources to recruit candidates
- Hands-on experience as a Talent Sourcer (at least 6 months)
- Good knowledge of candidate search techniques including the use of HR/recruitment data base systems and social media such as LinkedIn
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build positive relations
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage working time efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and keep high-quality database records
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted