System Engineer / Support Analyst DescriptionJob #: 51357
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
You’ll be working in the Investment Banking Operations team within the Application Support area. The area covers both front-office and back-office functions. It is chartered with ensuring stability of the production environment and is the gatekeeper that ensures that only properly tested and planned changes are implemented. Globally, the team is split into two groups; 1) the Level 2 Application Support group and 2) the Service Transition Team that provides Change and Release planning, deployment, and post implementation verification.
This is a global team providing support to highly critical back office functions such as settlement and confirmations, regulatory reporting, collateral valuations for various products within Investment Banking portfolio.
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that.
- Serve as the IT Support Analyst for the Business application support
- Face off to senior Operations, Development, Infrastructure staff as well as 3rd party support vendor and work to forge solid relationships with these teams
- Challenge the status quo and work to improve the support model used by the regional / global support teams
- Provide incident, problem and event management according to ITIL standards
- Ensure all capacity issues are addressed and applications are tested annually for Disaster Recovery
- Provide environment planning and ensure all end-of-life technologies have a remediation plan
- Assist with work driver and alert reduction efforts across the application portfolio
- Solid Linux / Unix skills, Shell or Perl scripting experience and understand Autosys and MQ/EMS technologies (administration and troubleshooting)
- Good experience in PL/SQL and VB.Net platform
- General knowledge of Elastic Search (administration and deployment)
- Basic understanding of Java applications support and technical expertise to resolve issues related to those technologies
- Knowing Concepts of Dockers and Containers
Nice to have
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Cloud Azure platform or trainings related to Cloud
- Kafka Confluent, Flink and Kibana
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted