Python Developer DescriptionJob #: 51276
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our team in Budapest. Our future teammate will work in close collaboration with an UK based team on a various set of solutions. The team has an in-house written Python solution and would like to rewrite existing front-end to Dash, thus experience in this or migration projects is a huge plus.
- Highly experienced in Python
- Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Knowledge of Python coding standards and best practices
- Knowledge of Unix-based OS (CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu)
- Understanding of API building principles in web (REST API)
- Experience in messaging queues (RabbitMQ)
- Experience in Docker
- Permanent job in a hybrid corporate environment
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Short and longterm relocation opportunities
- International projects
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs