Senior Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 51265
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills.
You’ll be part of the Business Transformation team in Krakow/Wroclaw which is a part of the COO area of Group Treasury. The team maintains and continuously enhances the trading and risk management platform through effective collaboration with internal business partners, such as IT, Finance and Risk Control as well as other business divisions. You will be closely working with the Treasury Funding Desk and the curves IT team to develop end-user tools for the desk.
- Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- Collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD)
- Meet the high expectations of clients through frequent release cycles of quality software
- Take ownership of your brand new as well as legacy cod
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent/higher
- Strong experience in enterprise application and system design
- Knowledge in XML, JSON and web service handling
- Excellent knowledge of SOAP and RESTFul Webservices, database design, familiarity with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL is a must
- Important frameworks, where knowledge is required:
- Spring in general is very important
- Hibernate or other JPA solutions
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Sound knowledge of application security issues such as authentication, authorization and auditing
- Strong communication skills and good command of English. Excellent technical writing skills
- Experienced working with RAD/Agile development methodology for SDLC Standards
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team, able to multitask and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
Nice to have
- Spring Boot
- Experience with internet/intranet infrastructure/integration projects is preferred
- Working knowledge on Autosys
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted