iOS Developer DescriptionJob #: 51246
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #9 on Gartner’s 25 Fastest-Growing IT Services Providers and as a Leader in Digital Platform Engineering Services by Forrester (Q2 2016). Forrester defines digital platforms as the new generation systems that drive customer experience and differentiation. Forrester recognized EPAM successfully combines core product development and integration capabilities with design thinking, experience strategy and business consulting - taking ownership across the entire product and platform development lifecycle.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the ‘IT Company of the Year in CEE’, at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2017, at European Business Awards.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
EPAM Budapest office is looking for an iOS Developer.
- Develop new and modify existing mobile apps in accordance to ISO/IEEE/CMMI standards utilizing Swift and Objective-C programming languages, frameworks, development environments, software development methodologies, processes, techniques and quality planning methods
- Implement test and data driven development methodologies to deliver on essential software requirements (functions, performance, design constraints, attributes) and its external interfaces
- Participation in Scrum ceremonies
- Participation in code review, estimations and design sessions
- Communication with designers and PO
- Create technical documentation including high-quality documentation of code
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with full stack iOS mobile development
- Expert knowledge of Swift
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience in working with REST API
- Experience with engineering practices like code review, unit testing, branching and etc
- Good communication skills and written English
- Expected to be self-managing, take technical responsibility for a feature, work without supervision and test the code thoroughly using test cases
- Knowledge of Git + Gitflow
- A good sense of structured and readable code
- Good understanding of Design Patterns (especially MVVM)
- Performance and memory profiling/optimization skills
- Ability to create UI in the code, good knowledge of autolayout
- Experience with Accessibility features implementation
- Experience with animations (view and core animation)
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Use of high valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects