Cloud Solutions Delivery Director DescriptionJob #: 51016
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Cloud solutions? Are you able to guide and advise business and IT teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation?
Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management and program management experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Cloud Solutions Delivery Director to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on AWS, Azure and GCP solutions design, build and cloud migration opportunities.
You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture and delivery.
- Work hand in hand with client’s project and program counterparts to implement Cloud transformation and/or migrate enterprise workloads to the cloud
- Assess the client’s Cloud maturity, identify gaps and suggest improvements
- Create a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation
- Responsible and accountable for Cloud projects success, adherence to timeline and budget
- Drive quality and productivity of EPAM global delivery teams
- Address risk and issues through concrete action plans by working with EPAM account and client engagement teams
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in IT service delivery and program management
- History of successful Cloud migration to any of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and hybrid/private Cloud
- Strong hands-on experience in managing a complete set of activities related to the project delivery in a company such as SOW negotiation, project initiation, client management, project delivery and execution
- Deep understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, main building blocks, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Grasp of SDLC processes (Agile, DevOps), cloud operation and support (ITIL) service delivery with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
- Able to stand up for the team during hard times, handling escalations, expert in conflict resolution, able to bring very fuzzy ideas and vision into tangible deliverables
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland