EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
On this position, you will join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Kharkiv.
- 1+ year experience playing a role of team leader
- Experience with Software Engineering practices (unit/E2E testing, CI/CD)
- Understanding and applying Architecture Design Patterns
- Experience with SDLC and methodologies Agile/SCRUM, etc
- Experience with backend development will be a plus (Node.js, Python, PHP etc.)
- Experience with databases will be a plus (MongoDB, Redis, MySQL etc.)
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours