Senior Systems Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50838
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
The company is currently opening new projects to re-platform legacy applications on a Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform). The teams work in a highly Agile environment, following XP practices, 12-factors app guidelines, best CI/CD practices, etc. On this role, you will be a core contributor to the development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
- 3+ years of experience in systems engineering
- Proven skills of managing, support and administration of the following tools as it regards to user requests:
- G Suite
- Vast experience in Google G Suite, Slack, Github at the expert level
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both written and spoken (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule