Key Developer with C++ DescriptionJob #: 50773
We are looking for a Senior C++ developer with strong background in areas mentioned and with tension to deliver the best results.
The client provides products to work with FIX protocol and do high performance routing as well as custom services in software engineering for financial services domain.
What you'll work on: main area of involvement is continuous development of our current products and providing software development services to our customers. Some support is also possible, but it is not a main goal of the position. Usual scope of tasks is new features implementation, fixing complex, not trivial bugs connected with multi-threading, race conditions, memory allocations and so on.
Technologies used include such domains as multi-threading, scalability, shared storages, ultra-low latency networking and connected areas.
Our team consists of around 40 engineers world-wide (mostly in Russian and Belarus). Development is running in smaller groups narrowed to particular projects, usually 3-5.
Project description: FIX based product line: - FIX Antenna C++/.NET/Java - FIX Edge - FIX Grep/ FIX Eye/ FIX Agent – FIXopaedia.
This position is a part of our new EPAM Anywhere program for remote workers. EPAM Anywhere offers a variety of IT jobs for remote workers. Join us to work on ambitious and long-term projects, get a stable workload, and enjoy a work-life balance!
- We expect potential candidate to be solid Senior developer that doesn’t require day to day supervising to run daily tasks
- We expect the candidate can take responsibilities and do some, well defined, pieces of work on his own with coordination with project lead
- Modern C++ including C++11 knowledge is a MUST
- Networking and multi-threading are required skills as well
- Boost knowledge is highly appreciated as well
- Memory management and general understanding about the magic that compilers do is very highly welcomed
- We expect English level to be B1 or higher. Less level is possible if person is a star in all other areas
- Experience in development of highly loaded scalable back-end applications is very good addition to general development skills
- We expect person to be able to work in spread team and be well in communication with colleagues
- Possibility to do some work even though his/her personal opinion is not the same as decision made is required
- Experience in database development is nice to have
- Cross platform development for Windows/Linux is highly appreciated but we can hire person without this skill if all other requirements are on high level
- English B1
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals